VISINE® SEASONAL RELIEF® Allergy
Provides fast relief of itchy, sticky eyes due to allergies while quickly reducing redness.
Red, itchy, watery eyes; mucous build-up.
Common cold, allergies to pollen, dust and animal dander.
Zinc sulphate precipitates protein and helps clear mucus from the outer surface of the eye.
Decongestant relieves redness.
- Fast relief of itchy, sticky eyes due to allergies
- Relieves redness fast
- Security feature: Sealed product.
- Available in 15 mL
Directions of use
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Children under 6 years: As recommended by a doctor
- Adults & Children 6 years and older: Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day or as directed by a doctor.
For use in the eyes only
Do not use if you
- use a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
- have glaucoma or a serious eye disease
- are allergic to any ingredients in this product
- if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy
- in patients under 2 years of age.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
When using this product
- some users may feel a brief tingling sensation or pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- overuse of this product may cause increased redness of the eye.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you develop
- eye pain
- vision changes
- continued redness
- irritation of the eye
- your condition worsens or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.