VISINE® Advance with Antihistamine Allergy
Combines an antihistamine and a decongestant to effectively relieve itching, excessive tearing and redness of the eye caused by allergies (pollen, trees, grass, ragweed, dust, pets and mold).
Itchy, watery, red eyes.
Allergies to ragweed, grass, pollen, dust, animal dander and mold.
Antihistamine (Pheniramine Maleate) effectively relieves itching and excessive tearing caused by pollen, grass, ragweed, dust, animal dander and mold allergies. Decongestant relieves redness.
- Provides fast relief for itchy, watery eyes while reducing redness.
- Contains an antihistamine (to reduce inflammation and itching) with a decongestant to relieve redness, and reduce the swelling of blood vessels.
- Security feature: Sealed product
- Available in 15 mL
Directions of use
Remove contact lenses before using.
Children under 6 years: ▪ As recommended by a doctor.
Adults and children 6 years and over: ▪ Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day or as directed by a doctor.
For use in the eyes only
Do not Use if you
- use a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI).
- have glaucoma or a serious eye disease .
- are allergic to any ingredients in this product.
- if solution changes colour or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have heart disease or high blood pressure
- have difficulty urinating.
When using this product
- some users may feel a brief tingling sensation or temporarily experience enlarged pupils .
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface .
- replace cap after using .
- overuse of this product may cause increased redness of the eye.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you develop
- eye pain
- vision changes
- continued redness
- irritation of the eye
- your condition worsens or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or get medical help right away.